Covington Chargers

timbertalker

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys from the east know how to play all types of football. Fulton has been truely tested by a variety of quality opponents. This is I think their advantage over Covington. Good luck to the Chargers anyway, I think you're going to need it.

G-Town, Milan, Ripley twice and Greenbrier? I think we've been tested quite a bit this year. Doesn't mean we're going to win but yall can't bring anything to the table that we haven't seen.

TO ALL COVINGTON PLAYERS AND FANS: GOOD LUCK FROM MILAN!!!!

I have one thing to tell ya'll seniors. I played my last game friday night. It was the worst feeling that i have ever felt. I mean i realized that we practicall beat ourselves but it was still awful. The thing i'm saying is just leave it all on the field and you'll feel better bout the outcome. If ya'll go get the win please be civilized about it and don't rub it in anyones face. Thats all i'm ever going to remember about huntingdon. We was cussed at and taunted the whole way off that field.

GOOD LUCK GUYS......

Edited by bulldawg#2

G-Town, Milan, Ripley twice and Greenbrier? I think we've been tested quite a bit this year. Doesn't mean we're going to win but yall can't bring anything to the table that we haven't seen.

I think you're right Charger Fan, if you include Germantown and Milan, then Fulton will just show you something you've already seen this year, A Beating!

Edited by The Mav

I think you're right Charger Fan, if you include Germantown and Milan, then Fulton will just show you something you've already seen this year, A Beating!

To all Covington players, coaches, and fans..........It's comments like this that make me pull for you guys to win this one. :) Good luck Chargers from Portland. I just wish it was us you were playing again. :rolleyes:

B)

a beating

yall are no 5a g-town and no milian either