Henry County Job

coachfoozeball

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nike, you seem to know alot about the situation and what is going on. Who is the real rumor to get the job? I am a coach looking for a new job and I am curious to who might be the new coach at Henry Co. Does anyone have any clues? I was at the state games this weekend and noone seemed to know anything. It is very quiet for such a good place. I am just wondering if maybe it is not a good job as I thought. I was told that several head coaches in the area already turned down the job. Is this true? Oh well just curious if you had any info.

As yahoo210 said Cliff Curd and Paul Putman put in for the head coach, I don't beleive Coach Admas has, have not talked to him in the last week so he might have. I have heard that Counce was called but has turned it down as well as Ward in Camden. At this point I don't know of anyone with a proven record stepping forward. Rumor has it and again this is rumor that their were something like 20 applications that came in and got tossed due to expeience. As soon as I hear something for sure I will let you know.