Kenwood Football

Furball

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are conducting 20 interviews this week beginning this past wednesday and running through saturday. there are some people who have applied for the job that are in house, in the county and then some from around the state and outside the state! Not sure when they will decide who is the 2nd head coach in kenwood's short history!

Oh and another thing, everyone talks about how Northeast is good because Coach Kordish is doing a good job w/ them....well I'm here to tell ya'll that the real man behind the team was the offensive coordinator Coach Carl Read!!Eventhough Coach Kordish is a good coach, Coach Read was the missing link. And when/if he leaves you all will find that out who really turned NE around!!

replying to the comment concerning coach reed he has a long way to go i dont want to talk about anyone but i watched him make calls durning the season this year that would let you know his knowledge of football is lacking also strength of schedule was a factor i dont think the loss of coach reed will affect the program there are several good coaches on the staff that are just as responsible for the success at ne please dont think that reed will be missed i think you will find that things are in much more capable hands now and ne will improve each day some of the coaches on ne staff or hoping where ever coach reed goes they can play him because he is not a very good coach.