Good Luck Covington!

ridgeway03

Good luck to Covington from the Ridgeway Roadrunners. It won't be easy Fulton is a great football team. Last year we played them to the wire. Just do your best and you all will be State Champions, and know how it feels to wear a championship ring. My finger still gets weak from my big gold ring. Keep the Gold ball in the west.

Ridgeway Roadrunner fans are pulling for you.

Go Chargers!!!!

Covington will get stomped by Fulton, they are a much better football team. Greenbrier was a much better team than Covington they just had an off night. I'm a huge Marshall County fan and watched Greenbrier and Herndon run all over us at our house. Greenbrier should have won that game by 40. Covington all i can say is your lucky. Herndon is a better running back than any of Covingtons running backs or ours especially Mario Davis. THE FALCONS WILL ROLL OVER COVINGTON SATURDAY ;)

Let me let you in on a little secret, all champions have a little luck along the way.

It's called being blessed, not being or gettin lucky. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. Some teams have been blessed to come this far and some teams will be even more blessed come tonight and tomorrow.

well it sounds like some people have hurt feelings. Covington is playing on Saturday because they won it on the field. No poll, No survey.They did the right way every Friday night when they had to. We played them close till right before half time. 7-7. But we fumbled twice ,they scored twice.that's what good teams do.It's not the most talented team I have seen at Covington. But it is a very good football team and very well coached. I hope they win it all.

Edited by mpm