Loretto vs Fairview

MustangsGurl

Loretto.....23...20...9...22.....74

Fairview...20...15...7....8......60

Fairview Scoring: 60 - Kori Bledsoe 24, Kelly Hufsteadler 17, Mary Kennedy 11, Kristin Brison 8

Three Point Goals:

Loretto 3 (Birdyshaw 2, Jessica Green)

Fairview 7 (Kennedy 3, Bledsoe 2, Brison 2)

Free Throws: Loretto 23 of 32, Fairview 3 of 8

Well, from the look of that last stat, Loretto was able to hit their FT's in spite of the three point shooting of Fairview. Loretto had 8 players scoring while Fairview had 4. I guess Loretto's more balanced attack won in the end.

Edited by PageMan

For all you people who dont know the straight of the leah stone story let me you feel you in on the real reason why she didnt play last nite. Mainly the coach nor assistant coach saw it necessary to use her. I mean the players on the floor were doing something right or they probably wouldnt have had 43 pts. in the first half. 43 pts in one half is unreal for girls highschool basketball. If that pattern would have continued do any of you people realize that Loretto would have ended the game with 86 pts. You dont here of that very often. Leah stone is a great three point shooter and a good athelete. However no one is too good to take there share of bench time. Her sister played from beginning whistle to final horn and was never removed from the floor. I'm not in disagreement with tthat. She played an excellent game. So why couldnt everyone just realize that Loretto won a district game by 14 pts. and be happy, instead of griping over who didnt get to play as much as they'd like to have. The Loretto Lady Mustangs have a very talented ball club an agood head and assitant coach. So for all of the comments made about who needs to be playing and who dont need to be playing by all the supposed mustang fans would just be put to an end the season and attitudes of the coaches, fans, players, and parents would all be better. Its to me only common sense that if someone is a true Loretto fan then they would be praising and encouraging on here not downing players that are put on the floor just because they aren't who you would put. Like its always been said, the ones who think they are the best coaches around have never coached a team in their life. To me that shows a great sense of stupidity. Well, i've got to go for now!!! So all the people who are on here callin themselves Mustangs Fans, please just put your negativity about jessica green and paige hannah and the coaches to rest. There is no place for that on here or anywhere else. Just make your role be to come out and cheer for the ladies that are on the court and keep a good attitude. Support and encouragement is all this years Lady Mustangs team needs to achieve great things and bring our hometown of Loretto a State Championship back home. So everyone please just encourage. Come out and support our Lady Mustangs, and Mustangs in our big rival of the season, against the (Little School) just up the rode on tuesday nite. Go Lady Mustangs and Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes goldenboy, the distict tournament is at Loretto this year. Good post SPORTZER1. If a team is playing well, don't worry about who's playing. Everyone will get playing time during the season as one game's star might go cold the next game and someone from the bench will have to step up and make the plays & points. Good luck Loretto against Lawrence Co. on Tuesday.

Edited by PageMan