Biggest Shocker this Weekend

turbo

After the Milan game last week, I knew there wasn't nothing that we couldn't do. As I said in several post being the underdog does have its advantages. B)

I"m sure everyone has seen the quote from Cutler saying they underestimated how good Huntingdon was. I don't understand that since the DL coaches were at the Huntingdon/Milan game. Didn't they see this coming?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly dont understand why everyone saw the Huntingdon/DL game as a shocker. Huntingdon was way more physical and DL really could not have played with any of the hard nose west tn teams. They must be weak over there. It was more of a shocker that they beat Milan then DL and that wasnt really a shocker. I said on a previous post that the championship game was in Huntingdon last week!!!

The shocker of the week was that Lipscomb was smaller and less physical that Huntingdon. I knew that because I had seen Lipscomb play. Some of the people who post on this board seemed to think Lipscomb was loaded with huge Division 1 prospects at every position.

If anything, it looked like Huntingdon had all of the advantages. So much for the myth that all private schools have superior athletes. It looked to me like Lipscomb must have taken what was in their hallways and played football. They didn't bring in any big linemen to replace the class that graduated last year. They must not know how to recruit very well.