Bradley

FES

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realsoccer: a question for you; which dog in this race is yours?

Seriously and I guess selfishly I'll drive from N'ville to see great high school wrestling among the best high school programs in the state. It's a shame Bradley won't wrestle Baylor or McCallie. I realize that Coach Logsdon doesn't owe anyone a match but it deprives a lot of genuine fans the opportunity to see some of the best matches in the state.

realsoccer, Since your such a genuine fan of wrestling and if you really want to watch a good match come to the Cleveland Duals this Saturday. Bradley will be wrestling Collins Hill from Georgia. It should be a better match than a Bradley/McCallie match anyway since Collins Hill has already beaten McCallie.

I am not sure you need to mention Bradley or McCallie to either of those teams to get intensity. Their coaches prepare them each time out for that. I do think there might be more fan interest and fan intensity because of the anticipation on their part. Both of those teams already wrestle tought opponents on their schedule and this would be another tough contest to go along with it.