Best Coach in East Tenn

redupset

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best coach in East Tennessee is Jason Moorman from Union County, he has taken a team that was a laughing stock 3 years ago and last year had 4 state qualifiers and 2 region champs. If coach Moorman ever had a full team then he would for sure win the region as a team. Hes an intense coach, that demands success and demands a good work ethics from his wrestlers. Any body can step into the practice room at union county and coach moorman will make them a champion. Thats why my pick for best coach in East Tennessee is Jason Moorman from Union County.

what about that young coach from greenback?ridge, he's only 22 and he's already accomplished so much.He's an NCWA all- american, and is able to work well with kids and always manages to get the best out of his kids. His team has dominated dual meet matches for the last 2 years and greenback has only had a program for 3 years.And his brother is a great coach also, who knows kids well and has wonderful communication skills. Give them a couple years and you'll see and here about them alot more..........

p.s. i heard they have a good 215 who should be a 189.

The best coach in East Tennessee has got to be Coach Logsdon of Bradley Central. He was the 1984 State Champion under Coach Turner Jackson. We have won many state championships under him. We have got to have the best coach by far in East Tennessee. He also has two great assistant coaches in Coach Chad Laxton and Ben Smith. They are a great coaching staff for BCHS.

East TN and especially the Chattanooga area (including Cleveland) are very blessed with great coaches. Many who have already been mentioned on this topic and rightly so. However I find it very funny how some of you want to bad mouth Logsden because you don't like his schedule? I have a suggestion, if you don't like his schedule go look at his trophy case. Now thats something you would like. There you'll find numerous State Championship trophys along with a list of former State Champions and State Placers. Thats reason is enough that he is my pick for Best Coach.