Region 5 Wrestlers

Wrestler135

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lc kid 119 is 17 and 0 and beat creighton by pin in the third round. he dominated the match so watch out for him. i know they wrestle lavernge soon so expect cole tanner to whip him though. the 112 lost to pair but pinned the brentwood 112, uping his record to 12 and 3. even the 125 and 145 look good from lincoln county, the 145 is in great shape so watch out folks.

Edited by latino_steelers10

• 2 weeks later...

Best record doesn't necessarily mean best wrestler. Soms, Inman is a great wrestler. It's no embarassment to lose to Saint. I've seen him, and he should be up there too. I don't know about Konz. I saw him lose to an unranked 135 that bumped up to wrestle him. Warfield and Felix have not had as much competition as Ortiz. Even though he lost to Pair, I think Ortiz is better. He'll have his chance at state. Plus, he beat Coleman. Don't forget about that. Also, he dismantled Pair the time I actually saw them wrestle. Anyway, I agree with Bobvark. I think Bond Davis is the best wrestler in region 5. He combines success with great technique and strength, and he'll probably win state.