Blue21Sallyat7

GovMan

Hey dude, where you been? Haven't heard from you in a while. I guess you've been buried in your studies???

Had to be pleased with the Tornadoes this year, didn't you? Next couple of years, they'll be scary, I think.

What about Jeff County? I know they lose some great skill players. Overall, what do they have coming back?

Blount looks to be pretty decent, depending on the coaching situation and whether or not Brad Walker stays put.

busy busy busy...........

is the walker going to maryville rumor floating around again? the tornadoes had a better year than anyone could have ever thought, under the circumstances. they were picked pre-season #5 and ended up getting a great learning experience to build on for next season. i just wish a few of those guys wouldnt play basketball and would hit the weights. you'd be amazed what kind of progress you can make w/an extra 3 months in the weight room.

Brandon Warren (an incredibly nice kid) told me over the weekend that Dustin Lindsey had given up basketball to concentrate on the weights. Brandon received "The Sports Page/ Pokeys & Sports" Defensive Player of the Year for Blount County. Not bad for a sophomore.

Yes, there is talk of Walker moving in to the Maryville City limits with his mother and transferring to Maryville. We at WB hope not. With the coach we're getting ready to get, and with the returning talent, the next couple of years could be the beginning of some great years of WB football.