Middle Valley vs. Central

Dynasty3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it really matters who middle valley has played...they are definitely the superior team. central lives by the outside shot, and saturday...they will die by the outside shot. the #44 guy is really good and can definitely slash through a defense and evan shipp is usually money from three(although he's been pretty off the last couple weeks.) none of this really matters, though, because middle valley will win and in convincing fashion.

I just want to apologize because I talked it up and couldn't back it up. Hicks tooled me the whole game and I couldn't do anything about it because I got in foul trouble early. I have to give MVB their props. They are a good team. I really believe they could beat Soddy Daisy's varsity team and it's a shame some of their players aren't playing for them. I can't wait for the next matchup hopefully in the championship game.

Middle Valley won. The score was 40 something to 25. Central didn't score in the last 11 minutes of the game. The score was at one point in time 25-26 and then Central just went completely cold. Hicks got shut down pretty much in the first half, but then in the second half scored a couple of open baskets and gained some confidence and probably had 14 or 16 total.

the game was much closer than the score suggests: 43-25 i think. it was very even most of the way, and the issue was in still in doubt until about 4 minutes to go. the score started to get lop sided when central had to jack up quick threes in hopes of coming back. both teams are solid, but middle valley played their game, and their d forced central out of theirs. hicks and ricketts were clutch when mv needed them and snyder showed his talent at pg. go mvb!

first of all, i wanna let all you know that MVB could not beat the high school team. the school team may not be too good but i promise you they would wear them down. school players are more conditioned (which would play a major role in why they would win) and they practice together everyday so they have better chemistry. i've said it before and i'll say it again, i was on 1 of the best MVB teams ever when i was a senior and we did scrimmage the school team that year and they handed us our butts. i think they spanked us by like 70 or so and im not saying it would be that bad of a game for ya'll cuz we were playing against lance and bobby smith and we had no height compared to them. it was the most embarrassing defeat i have ever taken. that is not to take anything away from MVB, they are still the most dominant team in the league. and as i predicted they manhandled central. im glad shipp could swallow his pride and give them their due props.