White v Warren

southpaw24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of thread back I said that it was very early in the Pioneers year and that there was no reason to push the panic button. After the first two district games of the year I may be regretting those words. Taking nothing away from White co. last night, but the Pioneers looked awful. They played with no emotion nor did they look like they were ready to play. Hopefully this will turn around in a hurry or this could be a very long harsh winter for the bunch from Warren Co.

I think White Co. has a great chance to beat Siegel Friday night. White Co. is better than they have been the past couple of years. I think they can give the rest of the Boro teams a great game, but not sure how many wins they can pull out. Good luck Warrors!!!! Go get em!!!

Edited by 85warrior

It is my understanding that Siegel beat Cookeville Tuesday night by 5 or 7. Cookeville beat White County by 5. Should be a good game Friday night in Roy Sewell gymnasium. White County will have to limit thier turnovers, hit free throws down the stretch, and control the tempo of the game. Friday night is going to be interesting!!

Great job Warriors and Coaches on your win Tuesday night.

The hard work over the summer is finally paying off. It was great to see a team play the game as a team.

If the Warriors keep the team attitude and play with heart, the district will not be over looking the Warriors, like they once did.

One game at a time...........Siegel is next...................Go Warriors............

hookshot,when the warriors played cookeville they played horrible.They didn't have the right guys in to win the ballgame.I will be honest with you I promise you the warriors are 15 to 20 points better than cookeville.The good thing about the season is that they have another chance to prove it.Siegal is a very quick team.That is a problem I think White County will have and the big guy.

Looking forward to watch this game.

ANY PREDICTIONS?