Blackman @ Riverdale (Battle of the Boro 2)

hs sports fan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i need to say is that after Friday, everyone will stop talking about Riverdale and start talking about Blackman. I think that the blaze will contain Lebrian and will keep his scoring down. Thats all you have to do to beat Riverdale. At least Blackman has 3 legit scores and you cant shut all three of them down in the same game. Blackman win by 8.

My boy shady, just becuase you goto blackman y do you think they are always the best team. Obviously they are good or they wouldnt be undefeated but then agian they havent played a very strong schedule. They have two one-point wins. You absolutely crazy if you think Lyons is Riverdales only scorer. He hasnt even been the leading scorer the past two games and they have still won. I hope that everyone thinks that Lyons is the only scorer because for everyone that thinks that, they are in for a rude awakening come Friday night. Riverdale is playing good ball right now and have already faced teams that are better than Blackman when they played Bradley Central and Cleveland and they almost won both of those w/o their football players. Now they are back and this is the team to beat. Friday should be a good game but then again Riverdale could blow em out the gym. We will all know Friday.

My boy shady, just becuase you goto blackman y do you think they are always the best team. Obviously they are good or they wouldnt be undefeated but then agian they havent played a very strong schedule. They have two one-point wins. You absolutely crazy if you think Lyons is Riverdales only scorer. He hasnt even been the leading scorer the past two games and they have still won. I hope that everyone thinks that Lyons is the only scorer because for everyone that thinks that, they are in for a rude awakening come Friday night. Riverdale is playing good ball right now and have already faced teams that are better than Blackman when they played Bradley Central and Cleveland and they almost won both of those w/o their football players. Now they are back and this is the team to beat. Friday should be a good game but then again Riverdale could blow em out the gym. We will all know Friday.

Now hs sports fan. We all know that almost and close only counts in horseshoes. A loss is a loss the same how a win is a win. You want to go about the past this season then ok. Blackman is undefeated, plain and simple. They have talent and Senior leadership. And you want to get on me for saying that Lebrian is Riverdale's only scorer when you are saying that David is Blackman's only scorer? And of course i think they are the best team i am a fan, i go to blackman. Its not like i dont think that there arent any better teams out there its just that in all the games Blackman has played this year they have been the better team. And i dont see any reason to think differently regarding Friday's game. So blackman still wins. :D

Whats up shady? Hey which one is J.D.? Well anywayz about the game i think it will be a heck of a game to not only watch but to be apart of. LeBrian is one good player and i dont think Blackman can really stop him because he's the best on their team, and another thing he's not all they got. Riverdale is a very tall team and Blackmans not, but speed kills so we will just have to wait and see Friday night. I think it will come down to the final minutes to decide wgo will win. Looking foward to it, i know i will be ther cheering on Blackman!!!! GO BLAZE!!! :D

If Riverdale continues to play good defense they will have a very good chance to win. They were solid defensively against Oakland and this looks to be Coach Burks' best team because of team defense and execution. I think the time is now for the Warriors, but it would not surprise me for Blackman to win. I give the rebounding edge to Riverdale.

Should be a great contest.

Good Luck

Ok I have got a question, If Brett Emerson has been guarding every teams post players then how in the world does Blackman plan on winning? Blackman has a great team but no post. Riverdale has great post players. How could you ask Jon Marc and Brett to defend BIG Chris Perkins and Jerry Onwu? Riverdale should have a big advantage on the glass thats why i give the edge to the Warriors. Good Luck tomorrow night. And Go WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hs sports fan