Blackman @ Riverdale (Battle of the Boro 2)

hs sports fan

To me shady you have no clue what youre talking about because if Lyons is their only scorer what happen last Friday and Tuesday when he had 8 and 14 but Riverdale still won. You say yall have three scorers but Z hasn't hit double figures yet right. I would like to see Blackman try to run box1 again since lyons is all they got and see whaat happens.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me wrong Isaiah is a great player. Just like last years newspaper article said, he is the backbone to the team. He is one of the best penatrating PG's i have seen the past few years. He is definatley a creator and can make things happen and seems to leave it all on the court every night. I'm not tryin to knock Mr. Phillips by no means but what he is not,,,is a scorer. That is all i am saying. Isaiah Phillips is not a scorer. David Price always is and Kris Lee has his good and his bad games which means the Blaze have one and a half scorers. Not three. May the best team win tomorrow.