bhs vs fhs next year

Brentwood#1

if i recall correctly, I think brentwood #1 is their manager, squirrel, who talks trash all the time and makes his team look really bad. So don't listen to a thing he says because he told the trainers both brentwood/franklin games how bad they were going to beat franklin and for the playoff game he asked who would be helping the team hang up the equipment monday. He's full of trash talk and i find it funny he even has the guts to post anymore after what some Brentwood football guys told him on a pregame BHS/FHS board.

and by the way Brentwood#1,

in reference to your BHS 59, FHS 1

there is no possible way a team can score one single point in football, only 2 and up. Good try though

Edited by PG23FHSWR1

This is going to give me a headache. LOTS of time for everyone to get bigger and better. Bruins return a lot of players, but going forward depth will be tested. Sad truth is that Brentwood will be down to about 1292 students next year, making it the smallest school in 5A-thanks Williamson County School Board!

Everyone should mark this date. The first evidence of whining from the BHS fans. They have benefitted from controlled zoningfor several years because they had 2 major feeder schoools. Now that their the territory has been divided, ( Ravenwood ) they will have to face the problems that rampant growth has created for the other schools in Williamson County.

I predict that BHS will face several tough seasons in a variety of sports. It couldn't happen to a better group of front runners.

A lesson to all . Be humble in your success. You never know when the world turns upside down and you find yourself on the bottom!!!!

a little off topic, but i have heard rumors that after the playoff game between bhs and fhs this season coach crawford shook hands with members from the blackman administration. i know that he wanted the job when it opened, but blackman made the costly error of putting coach alsup at the head position. is there any chance that crawford will be taking the blackman coaching job next year or whenever it opens? if so, it will be hard for me to hate them like i do now, because i played for crawford for three years at riverdale until he took the bhs position and i have the utmost respect for him and what he does on the field. he is arguably the top coach in the state.