Best Fans in TN

Shotface

I dont know murray i would say i would be more intimidated by 75 people screaming and yelling then 250 just standing there. Congrats to the boys and if youll need some new chants you can watch our girls game thursday at noon. OS student section is the most creative and loudest student section in east tennessee easily. The Creatures will be out in strong form, with lots of paint

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know murray i would say i would be more intimidated by 75 people screaming and yelling then 250 just standing there. Congrats to the boys and if youll need some new chants you can watch our girls game thursday at noon. OS student section is the most creative and loudest student section in east tennessee easily. The Creatures will be out in strong form, with lots of paint

i would be more intimidated by 250 kids standing and staring at me and never opening their mouths than 75 who were yelling their heads off

That may very well be the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

Hey everyone....Let's fill up Neyland Stadium and just look at the Florida Players....Maybe they'll be scared...That yelling stuff just doesn't cut it anymore... ;)

Edited by TnVols23