Best Fans in TN

Shotface

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so all this talk of "great fans" and i've yet to hear a mention of airhorns, painted chests, or thunder sticks.

so please, don't front. :ph34r:

Airhorns and thunder sticks are banned. Coach Holt gave us all thunder sticks, but the ref said we couldn't use them. And as for painting our chests, I don't think Mrs Braden would allow that.

Guest owlman04

I am gonna have to go with the old school ballas they go to every game and cheer as loud as they can. then i would have to go with the daisy krazies. but they dont have a team anymore

I think Harriman has the best student section....We get all up in the games...Even though no one came the Unaka game we had our Lady Devils supportin the Devils.... They were louder than Unaka's section and there were only like 10 people...Go Devils!

I WAS TOLD BY TWO OF YOUR OWN FANS THAT UNAKA HAD A GREAT FAN SUPPORT DRIVING TWO HOURS TO WATCH THEM PLAY AND WE WERE LOUDER THAN YOU ALL. GO RANGERS :D

Mrs. Braden already said that we can't do it. Plus machiavelli, we don't sit in the stands we stand up on the bottom row like real fans do. I mean everything we try to do she takes it down or says that if we do it we will get tossed. Most of the signs we have made have been took up except for a couple. I'm just ready for the game next tuesday(Jan. 27) against BA. IT WILL BE SO ROWDY!!!