Best Fans in TN

Shotface

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that the daisy crazys have us ooltewah kids beat. Unfortunatly, I feel as though us old skool ballaz have the most school spirit of anyone arround, but we dont have enough people. Soddy packs the house every night and they deserve recognition for that. Although I have no respect for the animals that got on the floor and messed with our player courtney white. That moment, soddy was way out of line.

I agree with MattL12 on this one. GCHS usually is the best but this year the freshmen are messing it up. They dont cheer!!! The good thing about it is all the juniors and seniors get crazy at the games and make up for the WORTHLESS FRESHMEN!!!! Everything from brooms to signs to cheers that shut down the opposing fans. Its slowly getting back to form but the freshmen still stink!!! :blink:

Same here Jellyrolls and GCHSMob7 we have the same problem with our freshman and im a junior myself and i would have to say we are probably the best class when it comes to cheering and getting crazy with it we may not have a very big student section but we still get down over here in wayne co