Who is this Anderson kid from NCS

jklivin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McEwen fans are the biggest trouble starters on coach t I have ever seen. I'm about to stop posting and looking at coacht because I get so sick and tired of everyone bad mouthing NCS. Coasterboarder, FRA got blown out by NCS without J. Anderson so you have no room to talk about anything. Stoping a 3 point shooter is one thing but stoping 4 of them is a different story. I'm about done with coacht though because nothing posative is said on here anymore, people just wanna wine about everything.

NCS03

I agree that all the trash talk needs to stop. Nashville Christian has a really good team and play extremely hard. Last nights game was another hard fought game.

Both teams have changed their programs for the better. Both are very competitive. Both teams have good players. The trash talk does nothing to help either team. Before the talk stops both teams should reconize the quality of the other team. Last nights game was very exciting for everyone. The best thing would be for the fans to cheer for their team and not against the other. Class isn't something you say you have it's something others see you have.

Hey, stopping them from shooting 3s and getting looks is one thing, but actually doing it is another. I've been to just about every NCS game in the last two years and I've only seen it done maybe once. You could say that McEwen did it last night, except for the fact that they still hit 9 3's without their best shooter. The fact is that they have 4 pure 3 point shooters who can fill it up on any given night. Also, with the offense they run its nearly impossible to stop them from getting a look. Furthermore, even if you do lock up on them, they don't have any problem stepping 5 feet back and shooting them in your face. And with the defensive intensity Coach Anderson makes them play with and the stops and steals that set up the fast break where they run the court and get open looks for 3 it's no easy task. So basically Coasterboarder is saying that it's easy to cover four great shooters, without giving a wide open look under the basket, five feet past the 3 point line, maching up on the fast break, while they are coming off screens and running around for open looks and not giving them an inch of space. Oh yeah and after you get done chasing them around and you get really tired, then you get to go down on the other side of the court and play offense. And NCS won the region by 20 points last year so its obviously not too easy to stop their offense, and no, they wont "lose most of the time." With that being said, McEwen played a heck of a game last night and had a great gameplan. Coach Ross always comes up with a scheme to disrupt NCS and it has worked 4 times in a row now. I expect Coach Anderson to draw up some new plays to get more open looks on offense for the next meeting as McEwen is always a match-up nightmare for NCS. Congratulations to the McEwen coaches, players, and fans, and I look foward to the next meeting.

Funny how coasterboarder never steps up when someone calls him out and wants to get to know him better in person, but instead talks it up on the boards about how NCS is the worst thing ever in the history of the world. NCS played a decent game last night, but when it came down to it gave up yet another easy basket down low, but that last was the winning one. Stopping NCS is a lot more than stepping out on the perimiter for every reason hsfootball fan listed and more. 12-3 isn't too hateful of a record, same as last year around this time, not to mention losing 2 seniors and now not having J. Anderson. I guess all the talking is just talk until the tourney times come around. Then we'll see who's got it.

Nicely put, HSFootballfan 10. I was at the NCS / McEwen game and witnessed a McEwen player running his mouth after the game to the fans (#33). I saw the coach jerk him off the floor. Why he would have been acting that way after winning I have no idea. But I'll tell you one thing. I am now giving the "over and out" to Coach T also. This is ridiculous. What is it? A bunch of childish remarks coming from either "has beens" or wanna be's" who wish they could play BB and who either never got the chance or just weren't good enough. Or even better, I am sure it's probably players who have played against these players and L-O-S-T! Jealousy will get you no where....bye Coach T....for good....

I don't think im going to stop posting on coacht because of the epidemic of negativity in posts simply because i enjoy the atmosphere of controversy too much, but i will agree the degree to which people post critical comments and degrading thoughts has gotten pretty extensive. I'm sorry this was your first and last post, but i too saw the continual pushing and shoving by #33 during the game and his talking to NCS's bench and fans. I can't say too much because many teams have those kinds of players that do that, and i'm sure people will point out ours. Sad it has to go one but whether people like it or not, it has become a part of basketball at every level. I don't know about everyone being "has beens" or "wannabes", but the issue of jealousy is probably true in many instances. Just my $0.02.