Who is this Anderson kid from NCS

jklivin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played baseball will JA for the past 2 summers. He has lost his temper many times. It just goes to show that he has a passion for the game. He isn't a player to tell someone that they had a good game when they didn't. Who wants a player that has no emotion in the sports they play. If he is throwing elbows in a game, throw them back at him. Basketball isn't for a bunch of skirts. But if you do throw elbows back he is already in your head. Being physical isn't even half of what it takes to win. If your mental status is thrown off then you will be beaten. While he is taking his time recovering, I'm sure he will be on top of his game in Hold'em.

I didn't say he wasn't successful, Chris Travis (NCS03). All I was saying is that it would be impressive, very impressive if he could make the NCS girls competitive. If I asked the question on the girls board no NCS fan would respond because no one cares about their girls program because it is not winning, and you could tell that by your reaction NCS03.

Just because the Anderson's went to coach at NCS doesn't mean that Jarett would have to leave. I mean if you had to chose between the two schools athletically and academically who would you chose?

Chris Travis??? ha ha ha, not even close. Actually I do care about the girls program and I know they are getting better every game and are much more competitive this year then last and the future is very bright. I just said what I said because your always on some NCS thread running your mouth and you never have much positive to say about our program. Jarrett didnt have to leave he chose to because he wanted to play for his grandfather, is that okay with you or does wanting to play for your grandfather break some rule or something?? I'm wondering who supplied you with your identity info, or are you so smart that you figured out who I wasent all by yourself.