Marion County/Jasper

possum

Well I guess "the Click" in Marion finally got what they wanted. The puppet superintendent is a yes man for the wanna be big wigs in Jasper and it has cost a good man and great coach his job. Warning to next coach of the Warriors better be ready to win big now!! A second place finish in the region and a home playoff game during a rebuilding year is not good enough for the fence walkers in Jasper. With alot returning better be ready to upset Tyner and win the region b/c if second was not good enough for the last coach then definitely more should be expected from the next. That is the standard put down from the top. I feel sorry the most for the players. They put their heart and soul on the line every Friday for the community and their coach. Coach Taylor cared more for MCHS and the players than any coach they will ever find. Good luck to the MCHS administration in finding a replacement you'll need it!! :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess "the Click" in Marion finally got what they wanted. The puppet superintendent is a yes man for the wanna be big wigs in Jasper and it has cost a good man and great coach his job. Warning to next coach of the Warriors better be ready to win big now!! A second place finish in the region and a home playoff game during a rebuilding year is not good enough for the fence walkers in Jasper. With alot returning better be ready to upset Tyner and win the region b/c if second was not good enough for the last coach then definitely more should be expected from the next. That is the standard put down from the top. I feel sorry the most for the players. They put their heart and soul on the line every Friday for the community and their coach. Coach Taylor cared more for MCHS and the players than any coach they will ever find. Good luck to the MCHS administration in finding a replacement you'll need it!! :angry:

Well said from a man that should know.

I am a subscriber but I don't know how to do it. I think ELA can put it on here, try him.

Sorry... I just pick up the paper at the school. If I had a membership I could post it!

Again... Tim we all feel really bad for you! I thought you did a great job this year... all things considered!

What is Tim certified to teach? I'm sure he's headed to the mountain so I'm wondering who's going to get the hook to make room for him.

Del.

You are getting a good coach Del if he comes. Coach Taylor is certified in special ed and drivers ed. Maybe the people in Grundy will appreciate how hard he works for the kids. Unlike the folks in Jasper.

What is Tim certified to teach? I'm sure he's headed to the mountain so I'm wondering who's going to get the hook to make room for him.

Del.

You are getting a good coach Del if he comes. Coach Taylor is certified in special ed and drivers ed. Maybe the people in Grundy will appreciate how hard he works for the kids. Unlike the folks in Jasper.

Well the driver's ed teacher is Ricky Richards. He's not going anywhere. And I don't know if special ed has a vacancy but I do know there is at least one teaching there on a waiver. If he has to go it won't be fair but most times fair doesn't enter into decisions over recent years.

Del (who's not going to post any more on the football board for a while since the subject matter tends to rile me up.)