Rockwood wins at Harriman!

BamaFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman wasn't at the top of their game. Miller led the team with a little over 20 points I belive. WIll Pelfrey had a three pointer and the Tigers managed to keep Kreis isolated, holding him to 3 points. Thomas Davis held Patrick Davis like a little boy with with a dog on a leash. I know those refs were screwin us because Rockwood's #42 passed the ball to the ref, but I could understand the mistake because the refs were helpin them all night, I guess 42 thought the ref would shoot a 3 for Rockwood.I'm still the harriman fan, and I still hate Rockwood with a passion, but I will congradulate them on their win.

Rockwood fans had to know Harriman was going to blame the lose on the refs...they can never take a lose to Rockwood. No matter how many times it happens it wasn't Rockwood being a better team, it was the refs..or Harriman wasn't at the top of their game. Maybe it was because of Rockwood that Harriman didn't look that good.

Hey TheJJ if you are gonna give details give them right. Miller only had 16 not over 20. Kries had 0. And thomas had patrick on a leash and i think bow had him under wraps too. Apperantly you wasnt even at the game so how can u critize one of rockwoods player if you dont even know their ability. I do believe the score was Rockwood-45 Harriman-38

I agree with you all the way veezey. Rockwood is garbage. Harriman will do alot better next time they play Rockwood again. Rockwood had to use that weak zone because they knew that if they played man to man they would have got killed because pretty boy would have took it in the lane and layed it up everytime. Then you would had Miller shooting threes too. Then you have Patrick in the post. Rockwood had to play that zone so that Patrick would have been doubled teamed everytime because they knew that Patrick would have killed that Davis guy. Let me ask you Rockwood guys about that Davis guy, what was the deal with him falling down holding his other knee??? I think he just needed a breather and just didn't want to tell his coach. Looked like to me he was about to cry... LOL... Well boys that is all i got to say about that game.

hey J24

the score of the game was 43 to 38

i don't know which game you were watching

but it wasn't the right one

Ok moron....you wern't watching the right game. Your Harriman boy fouled Davis with 1.5 seconds to go...and he hit the final 2 FT's to make the score 45-38. Get your facts right before you make yourself look more like a moron. And RLW why don't you cry some more. Rockwood did what they did to win the game, Your just upset that it worked and they beat your unmighty blue devils. And about Davis falling down..he didn't fall down he was undercut and holding his knee....maybe it was hurt? Next time before you guys wanna talk...talk trash about something worth talking so you don't look as bad.

Grow up guys. Seriosuly, you all lost, get over it. And what is this crap with a weak zone? Apparently it worked on you. You might have beat them in man to man, that is why they didnt play it, that's called good coaching. I'll probably get bashed for saying anything but if you all get beat by garbage what does that make you all? Good job Tigers.

Grow up guys. Seriosuly, you all lost, get over it. And what is this crap with a weak zone? Apparently it worked on you. You might have beat them in man to man, that is why they didnt play it, that's called good coaching. I'll probably get bashed for saying anything but if you all get beat by garbage what does that make you all? Good job Tigers.

I think that makes em the chunky stuff in the garbage..you know when you toss out old oatmeal,mayo, and milk and it mixes at the bottom of the garbage bag and then a whole gets in it and you have to clean it up......o well maybe that was just me that did that once, but it was bad...smelt pretty bad too... I don't suggest it. What was i spose to be talkin about again? lol