East Tn Rankings

Imrightyourewrong

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imrightyourwrong, where would you predict Anderson County would fall into the mix in east TN???  Are there any single A or Div. II teams that could compete with this bunch listed?

Anderson County may have made the list if it wasn't for their loss to a mediocre Union County team. They also have only played an average schedule so far and have yet to have a real big win.

As for Division II and single A teams. Knoxville Catholic is a very strong team and would have made my top ten if they had not lost to Brentwood Academey so handily this weekend. They also have had a pretty weak schedule so far. Knoxville Webb is an inconsistent team who could surprise some of these teams in a matchup.

I agree that Austin-East is a very good team with their football players back. They are not as high due to their lack of schedule and their recent loss to Brainerd, who is a very strong team.

I think I would still consider Knox Catholic in that mix. Anderson County will be there if they keep playing together...and there are some good single A teams, but it's hard for them to compete with the other schools because of their size...plus, not many people give single A teams the credit they deserve. Rockwood might be considered top 12-15, Cosby....and Chattanooga Christian......some of those teams could compete I think.