Jamont Gordon

jmsballa33

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has A LOT of talent, but a very poor attitude. i saw him play a couple of times, but never saw any of the displays that some of the posters said went on here of late. i would not put it past him though, because his attitude really bites. i hope he will straighten up, because he could be a really great ball player. there is no telling what this kid could do, if he got things right with himself. maybe he has the 'peter pan complex'.....

Once again, Gomab, this goes back to the other thread where we were talking about the coach has to have some responsibility in the players everyday lives. With Jamont having all of this talent, who do you think is telling him to play the game the way it was meant to be played and quit whining and crying...obviously no one. From listening to everyone on this site talk about Jamont, he is simply uncoachable and that is truly sad. What a waste of talent. Does he really think that the Roy Williams, Coach K's, or Tubby Smith's of the world are going to tolerate such action as he has displayed thus far this year...probably not. We all know the NBA wouldn't tolerate such actions as just walking off of the floor. Jamont would be broke as a joke already...These are just my opinions, so don't get mad, just read them and reply.

Edited by krogers

He does take himself out of games, he did it two nights in a row aginst Hillwood then again aginst Stratford.  One of his team mates said his coach is tired of him and one of his team mates also said he got a busted lip aginst stratford and just walked off the court, 

The reason he took himself out of the game and left the building against Stratford was because the best player in Nashville, Henry Harris, was d-ing him up and he couldn't score. Henry played him straight up, man to man, and stopped him. As for the busted lip, it was minor and he could have returned but he didn't want to, Henry was waiting for him. And he did leave the building before the game ended. That's a shame and a disgrace.

Jamont Gordon 38 points in a 90-60 win Friday night.You all said he took himself out of ballgames,yall might be right but he didn't take himself out of this game.He shot 14 for 21 from the field and 7 trey's.Not to mention a few dunks he has a lot of talent if he can get his head on straight he can be a major D-1 recruit no doubt.

Jamont Gordon 38 points in a 90-60 win Friday night.You all said he took himself out of ballgames,yall might be right but he didn't take himself out of this game.He shot 14 for 21 from the field and 7 trey's.Not to mention a few dunks he has a lot of talent if he can get his head on straight he can be a major D-1 recruit no doubt.

No one has ever questioned his talent, its his attitude that has questioned.

Alot of people comment on Jamont's attitude, what good is that doing stating how bad his attitude is. People love to comment on how someone is doing bad, but a guy like this should be given help. He obviously doesn't have someone there to discipline him.

What's really good???????????????????

i dont blame his attitude for anything. when you can go out and score 35, and not be a ball hog then you can do whatever you want.Especially if your team wins lots of games.ide really like to see this guy play.it sounds like he has schooled a bunch of little punks and they are getting on here and saying all those negative things about him.keep up the good work jamont.

Edited by baller1