Best Freshmen!

mikey25

Lawrence County has a very good freshmen squad. They have played 4 games strictly Freshmen and are 4-0. They have a very quick freshmen team and lots of height. They have 3 post, one standing at 6'5 and the other at 6'3, and 6'2. All three being very strong down low. They have 5 guards that are all outstanding players. They run the court very well and see the court very well. I know that they played Tullahoma freshmen team last week and put a pretty good whoopin on them. They have alot of room for improvement and I am not saying that they are all going to sign with major D-1 schools. They have lots of talent and in a few years, if this team will stick together they will have a good chance of winning some games. They have good leaders in front of them and will have the fan support they will need when they get there. Right now though, they have to work hard and stay in the gym if they want to have a bright future in b-ball. Good-Luck Wildcats

Westview's Rodney Davis is definitely making a statement so far this season. He's not afraid to shoot, but sees the court well and passes just as good as he shoots. He's been a top scorer frequently and tonight against Obion Co. he had 30 points....21 in the first half. Height is an issue right now, but he's got the skills to take it to the other teams anyways and is not afraid to drive in and score over players a number of inches (or feet ;) ) taller. Obviously, with it being a bit early in the season, I haven't had the opportunity to watch many other young players, but I thought I should let people know about Davis....They will soon whether they want to or not :D

Maurice Miller for Raleigh-Egypt is the best by far.He is way past his freshman mistakes,he probably got rid of those in 7th grade.He doesnt score much but he is a point guard that can get the ball up the floor with the best of them.He was the reason that Raleigh-Egypt stayed in the White Station game.Rodney Davis is looking good by his numbers but he can't be a godd a leader as Maurice Miller.