Who has the stronger team?

FludDanzr21

Well, I got Soddy Daisy on top, their tough and hard to beat, I felt that Red Bank could have given them a run had they not hit sort of a block in the road with injuries and people quiting. The next best is really close, East Ridge has a lot of star power, Rudas, A. Hoover, J.Hoover, Tyler Wright, and Dennis Roby is having a great year. But Red Bank has a lot also, the problem was they lost their 112 b/c injury, so they bumped Joey Royster to 112 and causing a bump from ER with Dario Rudas, he put up a fight against Rudas and lost by 2, the 103 from RB was a first year wrestler and a freshmen, who almost beat Dario's little brother. At 119 Adam Hoover just beat the freshmen 119 Andy Siler. At 125 Andy Estes got a forfeit, 130 Cody Hedrick put up a fight against Justin Hoover, a sophmore JV wrestler taking varsity after the varsity wrestler quit. 135 a tough Rick McKnight held on to barely beat Tyler Wright. 140 JV backup Barret Borne took his guy to overtime, he was replacing the varsity wrestler Steve Martin who was suspended, still he was beat barely.145 Pursley won off forfeit, and 152 Garren Huskey I believe won by pin, I think. 160 Micky Mooney and Dennis Roby, both good wrestlers, Mickey was caught by the craddling-madman, I watched Dennis wrestle and it was craddle everytime, pinning Mooney after hooking him up for three craddles. 171 Josh Williams won with a pin, and 189 Brandon O'Neal won with a pin. 215 was a double forfeit, ER bumped there 215 to wrestle Heavy against a first year varsity member, John Mauney weighs 230 wrestles heavy and its his first year varsity, he was pinned. RB could have won this match easily, as far as who is the stronger team ER is loaded with more power. As of now ER is way stronger, especially after RB had the 125,130,145 quit, 140 kicked off the team, 119 injured who knows for how long, and no 215. Right now RB is dead last but look out for an upset somewhere cause they can pull it off. So my picks are Soddy, East Ridge, Ooltewah, Red Bank.

Well considering we had 4 scratches and only 9 wrestlers there that was pretty good, also look at the fact that some fill ins were JV wrestlers and freshmen. Then to top it off one of the best wrestlers they have Lucas Strozak failed to make weight the second day, he would have placed no doubt. The best showing for Red Bank was 160 and 189, Mickey Mooney and Brandon O'Neal, both were one round away from placing, Brandon having a tough match and Mickey barely losing by 4 points to a strong Baylor guy. Red Bank would have made a much better showing with a 103,119,125,145,215...........and if 112 would have made weight the second day, and 130 and 140 were backup jv wrestlers. Oh and the wrestlers that have quit are Andy Estes, Eddie Henle, Andrew Pursley; so Red Bank is having a rough time right now.