Giles win over Loretto

willyp6

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willyp, i think you have done a great job explaining the big success of the lady bobcats.(which is aj, ad, and my girl ROBIN LESLIE) but i think the biggest thing that hurts the ladycat, is that hannah is a young coach. I think that he should try to find a unit that works great together and use them. he shouldnt think that if they were a starter last year that they should get the most minutes or even start this year. Hannah should go on how they performance in the game. and for godsake YELL at them if they are doing wrong.

I have nothing in any of this really, but i'd like for the christi (summit) comment to be explained!!! If ur talkin bout Loretto's Head Coach Green, then you need to learn to spell her name right. I think she is doing the best job this year with the Lady Mustangs team as she has done since she took over for Coach Jerry Taylor. She is workin the girls hard, giving them very few days off, and i think u will eat ur sorry, sarcastic words when tourney time rolls around at home in (The Barn) Also all the comments about Coach Hannah for the GCHS Lady Bobcats need to be stopped. GCHS has a good season ahead of them. Yes, i'm a Loretto fan, but i'm also a fan of sports as well, and GCHS has a very good ball team. I do believe that their defeating my lady mustangs had alot to do with the trips to the charity stripe for the Lady Bobcats. But, i'm not making any excuses. They are a good ball club, and all the bickering needs to be shut up. Coach Hannah is a young coach and he will do well with that team if everyone will leave their negative two cents worth out of his business and let him coach his team. I think it will be an interesting game when the Lady Mustangs meet the Lady Bobcats again!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPORTZTER1 what's wrong with an opinion? It drives me crazy when people don't see the necessity in adressing a problem. Like you said yourself, Coach Hannah is a young coach. tcross is right too, he NEVER yells! If that simple fact bothers you then sorry, but your opinion is different than someone else's. And since you've apparently only seen one game(or else you wouldn't have made your idioc post), then you really need to stay out of our business. Keep your narrowminded, uninformed, and most importantly STUPID comments to yourself! Get you some!!!

I for one think the last part of that post should be deleted. Dont start trouble when the previous poster was only stating an opinion. Your right- its only an opinion, but the last part of that post was very rude. SPORTZTER1 is a very loyal person, whomever it may be. Be cool.

To score3- This is pretty much what I was saying to your friend--- absence of knowledge about a subject, plus a post about that subject is equal to... a bad post. Just an opinion. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers man. And another thing- We're waaaay off subject, so for the sake of this thread let's drop it.