Tennessean Top 10

lovetowrestle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely agree with you about Christian Brothers beating Kenwood, Clakrsville, and possibly MBA and to me could put up a good fight with Franklin? It was an interesting poll this week, a lot will be proved at the Father Ryan Invitational and I am like you would loved to have seen Christian Brothers travel up and compete in one of the states most competitive tournaments.

Collierville didn't have Shawn Speroff at 119 (placed 6th and won region 8 at 112 last year) or Beau Faulkner at 189 (won region 8 at 189 last year). They were replaced by a freshman and a first-year wrestler. Both Speroff and Faulkner are back now and will be at Franklin, Rossview, and Father Ryan next week. Look for the Dragons to move up the coaches poles after these three tournaments.

Edited by best_of_the_west

best of the west..If you show up at Rossview you will be at the wrong place. The duals on the 30th will be at Kenwood. As for your excuses as to why we beat CBHS and Collierville...Well, you know what they say about excuses. Anyway, they were two very exciting duals. 95% of wrestling teams go to tournaments each week missing someone for whatever reason. It is life. See you on the 30th.

My fault on the location. No offense. Anyway, I didn't say Kenwood was a bad team or anything, but there is no way you can overlook those two wrestlers. It would be as if Sammy Cox and Garza weren't there for you. I have no reason to make excuses for those teams. I was just stating the facts and some of my opinions. On that day, your team was better than CBHS and Collierville, but IN MY OPINION, the scores will swing the other way if the teams meet at the tournament. You seem to be very defensive. You should work on that. See you next week.