Big time match-up

Froggy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Sevier County...If they are not the best in Tennessee at this time.. they are sure close!!!

Don't you think you might be jumping the gun just a bit. The combined total records of all the teams they have beaten is 38-30 with 4 of the 9 teams having a winning record. They have done what it takes to win, but the best team in the state with that competition, give me a break.

Edited by flemtone

The game had a lot of whistles, one ref really liked to hear his. It was a 10 AM game so both teams were sleep-walking a little bit. It came down to rebounding which Sevier County did better than MJ. The foul at the end with .02 seconds left should have been a no-call but the ref who likes his whistle blew it. Congrats to SC for the win, MJ will re-group and make a good run through the district and region. :D:D

Same old crap, I guess since Sevier isn't in Middle Tennessee they haven't played no one. I will say this straight up they are better than anyone in Middle Tennessee right now. I will say Shelbyville at full strength is better but thats it. I guess the USAToday thinks a little bit about Sevier. I see on this board so often how high Oliver Springs is ranked but they probably shouldn't be ranked in an East Tennessee top 10.

I would FLMS that at this time SC is the best in the state. I give props to them and to the two fantastic girls who play for them #23 and #22. So, from this Middle Tennessee resident they would get my vote. Oh, and the other post about defense, I agree, that's why I eluded to rebounding. And the ref's, (one in paricular), did love to hear his whistle. Bad calls for both sides. :D:D:D