Big time match-up

Froggy

You know what. maybe sevier co isnt the best team in the state. But they have only played 5 teams with a loosing record, its not there fault eveybody in the district except heritage and farragut are no good. But just so you know, all the rest of teams they have played are well above 500. So i dont see where your getting your info at anyway i dont think anybody on these boards gives sevier co any respect. Thats to bad cause there gonna surprise a lot of people and i guess they will have to earn respect by beating all the teams you think are better than them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect every team that we play, because you never know who is goign to show up or what is going to happen. If it wasn't for the other team we wouldn't need to keep score. You say that you'll have to" beat the teams that we think are better than them" Well thats a place to start you can't earn respect if you only play cupcake teams. I'm not saying that Sevier Co. is playing cupcake teams because they're some horrible teams in our district as well, but with wins over high ranked teams will help earn respect. If you beat LA today people will change their views on Sevier Co. Since I'm a LA fan I hope they win but good luck to both teams. Play good 3,11,22,54!!!!

Boy Boy Boy....Looks like someone needs to take a nap. Sounds like we have a Sevier Co. fan that is a little aggrevated? Sevier Co. being ranked 1 in success/strength probably has something to do with the other teams not being any good, ever thought about that? I mean it isn't hard to be #1 when the rest of your opponents have losing records. I think Sevier Co. is a fairly good team and will more than likely make it to state. Since "scbballfreak" needs a nap Livingston Academy will give them a bed time story tonight at the Greeneville Tourny!

Edited by 02Wildcat

Hey scbballfreak I can swallow my pride we got our hats handed to us last night. I only got to listen to the first 3 qrts and sounded like a good game. I got up this morning and heard the score and was very suprised with the score. Seveir Co. must me better than what ever one expected. Who do they play tonight? What about LA who do they play?

I wasnt tryin to punk you out 02Wildcat i was just sayin it. But i really dont feel like sevier co gets any respect, even though i am a fan. You have to admit that they dont, everybody expected them to get beat by Mt. Juliet, and Greeneville, and LA. Which they beat all 3. And yes i am a little biased but how can a team that that has won district the last 4 yrs, and region the last 3, the same region as oak ridge i might add, and have been to state 2 yrs in a row, even shelbyville cant say that now can they. Because the year sevier co won state lawrence co put them out in the region tourney if im not mistaken. Anyway i would just appreciate a little bit more respect for a team that deserves a lot more than it gets.

Edited by scbballfreak

scbballfreak way to stand up for yourself and your team. I've never seen Sevier play,but they've got my respect for beating some top notch teams. Good luck to you guys.

"Lady13" sounds like you're the one doing the butt kissing to me. If you will read my previous post I said that I respected Sevier Co. So unitl you can learn to read the previous post keep you're opinions to yourself.

I'm not kissing anybody's butt for your information.I did read your post. My deal is that you go from saying pretty crappy stuff about their team to all of a sudden having interest in them. I've never even seen them play, but if you were smart enough to read the rest of my post it would say that I respect them because they have beaten top ranked teams. So don't do any name calling and make anymore comebacks until you learn to read, spell, and use grammar correctly. There is a difference between there,their,and they're. :(

Edited by Lady13