hampton tourney

hvwarrior58

In their own little delusional mind, this is the way that hampton thought they could win a few games. Lets invite some of the weaker schools, throw in HV and Cloudland for good measure,(hoping that they wouldn't have to play either one) and lets call it a tournament. They were too petty to invite Unaka because of the little football debacle. But that's ok to. While you guys are up there playing patty-cake, Unaka will be in the gym doin what counts.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not making excuses. You guys beat Unaka. You brought the better team (that night). You out played us plain and simple. Unlike the King, whine, whine whine...HV played pretty darn good. I was at the Cloudland/HV game Sat. night and the officiating looked just fine from where I was sitting. Sure they missed a few but their calls didn't impact the game either way. Plain and simple, Tolley and Byrd fouled out. Even with them in I don't think Cloudland would have won. You know on another note, Coach Smith (and I use the term coach loosely) has made a few choice comments about the ability of this years unaka boys team. That might just be the incentive they need to step their game up a notch. The whole team knows what he said and their more than fired up. Thanks coach smith for giving them that little extra boost. :angry:

bouncepass, the north green game was the same old crap no heart, but the TCC game was totally different they were enthusiastic and their shot selection was ten times better than usual and they weren't playing (me) ball they played hard and had an impresive win over a decent TCC team not saying anything about Hazlewood, but he looked more into it Saturday night. I'm just a big Hampton fan and want them to win, and if they play like they did against TCC then the HV game on monday will be one to see.

face it anklebreaker, this is a bad team. the teams in this tournament are the worst ever. tri cities christian is terrible. crockett and unicoi is bad. north greene away from their gym is bad and university high is weak. just a few years ago hancock county, johnson county, unaka, and other made this a good tournament. now it is a joke.

spinmoves, Unaka wasn't invited to the tournament because Stoney Creek is a disgrace to Carter County. Your cowardly football team dropped Hampton from the scedule and would drop Cloudland too if they could. They wouldn't even play anybody in the county, BECAUSE THEY JUST CAN'T WIN!! :D No one else in this county likes Unaka. nough said. You just keep perfecting your bubble gum sport. As for Stan Ogg, he knew he would be on the recieving end of some more 57-7. Dropping Cloudland from the schedule only makes Happy Valley look like a bunch of cowards. HVwarrior58, you gotta lot of heart son. You should transfer to a school(Cloudland) that can take it to the next level! Spinmoves, you tell tdog to bring me a bullet proof vest to Unaka. :D