Forrest Spanking BGA

BlaBlaBla

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why yall lost to East Lit. and they arent that good

I'm still going to have to agree with hsfootballfan on this one, as well as his comment afterwards about BGA. East Lit lost to Fairview, so i don't see how they could be that good. Forrest may be 11-1, but i wouldn't count them out to lose about 4-5 more games. But i mean, thats just me.

I would just like to add to blablabla, *your comments were good and i agree. **But we won, *with one of our best players* out of the game, *so wh*at are the other people'*s excuses now?* I think they're* mad that forrest is having a good year.* I'm* not sayin they're* the best. I think they're* good and they work their* butts off to get that way.

I also think that ezell stepped it* up tonight*. *Along with being a sophomore* the pressure would be* great. The rest of the team stepped up really well* when jamar was on the bench.

I* also just wanna say the tech. on hunter shankle was stupid. *He stared at the guy for knocking the crap out of him. *If i would have been in that situation i would have beat* the dude down and earned the tech.

BGA, their* cheering section sucked so bad. *It was a bunch of preps standing there. *We had two** groups of parents and some kids *who were* louder than them. The announcer* was so called taunting our player(what?) *I also think the only reason nothing was said about that is because it is* a little private school and they can get away with stuff like that. I guess since most of the student body there thinks they're* better than us we will let them keep on with that. I will also say that it was an awesome game and good job forrest, *i didnt think you all would pull it off. *Keep it up.

There now isn't that easier to comprehend for all of us? Sorry i just don't like spending 30 minutes trying to read a post. I figured i would run it through my Word for easier reading but i think it broke it. :D

Does Forrest have any big games in the Nashville area coming up soon? I would like to attend so any information on that would be great.

Edited by Big48Eagle

Forrest is a good team. When a public school single A team can go to Nashville and win it is saying something. No public school that is not from Nashville will get a fair shake from the officals. That's just the way it is. Forrest enjoy the win. :D

dont cry about the refs it makes you look like you have to make excuses for your 10-1 team.

LOL tyfry

i also just wanna say the tech. on hunter shankle was stupid,he stared at the guy for knocking the crap out of him.if i would have been in that situation i would have beet the dude down and earned the tech.

I don't believe that you were watching the game very closely my friend. Did you happen to see the person who fouled Shankle? He was easily they biggest person on the floor and there would of been no beat down