Best Players for AAU?

Whoa, that list would take awhile to get together. I know alittle about the 12u 13u,and 14u. Heard alittle about a girl in west tenn who was playing up but could play back. Guess your talking about east and middle though. Getting kinda tired about about hearing all badmouthing in the girls basketball site. Glad for the +. It seems that in AAU, there is not near all the crap, just good players playing ball.

Well just looking to see if I knew any of the girls that some of you would say were good players to watch for this season. I know that we have good 12u players in our area (Martin, Boyce, Graves, Potts, Phelps, Baumen, Muckle, Gibbs, Whorley to name a few.

Edited by Sidetrain

• 3 weeks later...

Heard that the Herron girl from Sparta is a really strong guard probably 15 and under i guess had like 21 or so against Cookeville last week and 5 threes in a game or so this year she is playing for their freshman team.Also on the cookeville's 9th grade team b. burnett is a good guard and shoots well and from bradley co. Kerrie Simpson is a speedy guard and can shoot well.

Edited by benchpal