Tournaments

ubankit

I have posted the final scores from the first round of the Josh Warren Memorial Tournament at Tipton Rosemark Academy but I did not know how to make it show the name of the opponent where it now says TBD. The first round was SBEC (66) against Trinity Christian (38). Also Tipton Rosemark Academy (63) against Faith Christian (43). Second round games begin this afternoon.

Boy, this gets complicated doesn't it! When I went to post the score today for the 31st games at the Josh Warren Tournament at Tipton Rosemark Academy it has one place to post that says Tipton Rosemark vs. Josh Warren Tournament TBD and in another it says Trinity Christian Academy vs. TBD at Josh Warren Tournament. Problem is that

Tipton Rosemark Academy PLAYED Trinity Christian Academy on the 31st. Score for Tipton Rosemark was 58 and Trinity Christian was 35.

That same day, 31st, St Benedict played SBEC. St Benedict scored 47 and SBEC scored 52. SBEC were the tournament champions, St. Benedict placed 2nd and Tipton Rosemark placed 3rd.

Thanks for your help.