Is bowling a sport?

SofaKing

If you havent noticed, a couple people have tired to get this subject back on track, including myself. I think its gone to nothing now. Yes, Kingpin has something to do with Bowling, but its not part of the sbuject in question, which is if bowling is a sport or not. If there is something you want to add to that topic, feel free, but if not, just dont post. Easy enough.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen the movie kingpin? well towards the end the annoucer says something about high calibur athletes in the sport, then shows some HUGE bowler eating something or drinking something

thats my opinion, take from it what you will

i saw kingpin. whos the girl in it, cause she is fine.

This is about sports not movies.......read the credits if you want to know who the hot girl is.

Exactly....if you aren't talking about sports get off.

Kingpin's the coolest. Actually, I just wanted to continue that cool multi-window quote thing...

has anyone seen the movie kingpin? well towards the end the annoucer says something about high calibur athletes in the sport, then shows some HUGE bowler eating something or drinking something

This is about sports not movies.......read the credits if you want to know who the hot girl is.

Kingpin's the coolest. Actually, I just wanted to continue that cool multi-window quote thing...

thats the funniest thing i've ever heard..........Not.

thats the funniest thing i've ever heard..........Not.

You know, I might cry. That really hurt my feelings. I spent a long time trying to come up with that very witty post, and then you went and trashed it. I hope you feel like a big man now.