How Good Is Lady Tide Of Trenton

#1bear

Hats off to Gibson County. They beat Trenton again. Trenton outplayed them and should have won the game. Trenton is a small A school who barely gets beat by a big AA school. What does that say about Gibson County. First of all this was a good game for both teams. GC is a big school. They should beat A teams. Trenton has one more crack at them Saturday. It's not a gurantee that GC would win state as a A team. I personally think that they are capable of winning it all this year in AA. What does that say about little Trenton. Trenton has beaten AA school by 40 and beat AAA teams. I wich both teams a lot of luck. Don't take away from what Trenton has done. We can and have played with the big boys. GC has been push two years in a row by a little giant killer. Trenton enrollment :400

GC 700 or more. You do the Math.

first off, gibson county and trenton have always played each other good games unles GC just happens to run away with one trenton has let last years state championship win go to there heads. yea they won it. IN 1A those girls wouldnt stand a chance in 2A or 3A. 1A in every sport has never had jsut an abundance of compettion besides USJ or private schools and they dont count since they can recruit all they want. so anyone who thinks tha peabody is better than GC , you better think twice, they are out coached and out played every game. theonly exception is if gc has a bad game. which everone is intitled to because it is hard to go undefeated for a whole season

Hey storm you talk it dont ya. I got 4 words for ya "Get on Our Level". Yall can always hang bout cant finish the job. And those AAA's yall are beating Dyersburg they are prolley the most disappointing team in the state. And Bolton didnt they beat yall Yea we played like crap and beat em by 17. But hey yall lose yalls 4 games 3 to gc and 1 to bolton and go win your SingleA State Championship. I would have more to say but HILLADO14 summed it up

IN 1A those girls wouldnt stand a chance in 2A or 3A

What is up with you people from Gibson County? You talk smack to a very good "SINGLE A" Trenton team who has about half your enrollment, you talk about getting on your level, well let me just say something here, Gibson County has done absolutely nothing in Class AA, you can't even win enough games to get to us in Jackson County, how about you get on OUR LEVEL, get on your state classifications level! Before i start downing a smaller school, and they almost beat you by the way, i would take care of my own business first, heck ya'll couldn't even beat Chester County last year to get to us who we beat easily in the state. So before i started running off at the mouth about a smaller school and how good my team was, i would make sure i was the Champion of my own classification, but then again when your the STATE CHAMPION you don't have to. From one STATE CHAMP to another good luck Trenton! :D