LHS Basketball

SPORTZTER1

Hey Loretto Fans, lets here it for our Lady Mustangs!! Man, they are playing great!! I couldnt be more proud of all 13 of my Lady Mustangs Team Members and Coaches!! They are really startin to step it up, and I think that this exceptional performance that took place at Lauderdale Co. High School at the half way mark of our season will prove to be a huge confidence booster that will mean alot down the stretch of this season for us. Before anyone gets in wild ideas to come on this topic and start slammin coachin decisions, players or anything else, I would like to remind all that this is being started as a POSITIVE post, because of my being so proud of the Lady Mustangs! They are all playin great ball, and working together, and that is all this Lady Mustangs team needs to bring the Gold Ball back home to Loretto this year!! I'm not tryin to count the chickens before they hatch, our girls have to continue playing great ball nite in and nite out!! Just as they did against Hatton, and Lauderdale Co. It was really nice to see how prepard C. Green, and C. Killen had the ladies ready for the games. It was as if they'd done it a million times. Another thing that I was ecstatic about was the shooting of the Lady Mustangs! It wasnt just one,it was several!! Ofcourse Cross had her 31 pts. which is excellent, but not only that, because of her past reputation of her scoring abilities, the coach for Lauderdale Co. had it planned to double and even triple team Cross, as well as bang her up a little. Which generally that game plan would probably work against a typical sophomore, however Cross isnt your typical Sophomore!! Enuff said about that!!! What I was gettin at was when the two or three players collapsed in on jana's post playing, she kicked over to the other side to the paint where Meredith Green stuck several shots, she kicked back out to R.Stone, Paige Hannah, who did a great job with their share of filling up the bucket, and then you have Laura Birdyshaw who was nothing other than on fire from behind the arch!! The entire performance from the team as a whole was nothing other than exciting!! Well worth my 5$ fee to get into the game!!

Go Lady Mustangs, behind you all the way!! Once again Shouts out to Jana C. #41from me (Sportzter1), and my boy Jeff!! LOL!!

Keep BALLIN LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said SPORTZTER. If Loretto keeps on playing their style of basketball, and keep having that "focus" you must have to come out and play seriously, WATCH OUT!!! The coaches do a GREAT job to prepare these young ladies for the games, and it shows! Keep it up Lady Mustangs and take Loretto to the State this and next year!

Way to go Loretto Lady Mustangs!!!!!!!!! A job very well done just keep up the good work and we will be on our way. I know this is a positive post so I want go into details, but please don't be blowing smoke about the GREAT coaching! When you have talent it can make up for a lot of other deficiencies.

TNTang, man, you just missed the whole idea. Couldnt help but add that little bit of negativity about the coaches. I know who you are, you are the same person that has started crap on here before!!! I think!! You are just on under a different name, instead of 1MustangFan!! Oh well, i have my opinion and you have yours!! Not goin to argue, i wannakeep this positive!!!! Go Lady Mustangs!!! Keep Crossin up ur opponents Cross!! LOL!!! Cheesy!!! Sorry if I wrongly accused the guilty party then I'm sorry!! But I dont think I did!!! P.S. I dont blow smoke, I blow truth!!Dont be Hater!!!

You forgot to mention the 9 points Ms. Hannah had, thats more then I had in my entire High School career and it shouldn't matter that I was never on the team, thats still more than me. I'm really looking forward to the rematch with us on Jan. 27th, 1 day after Score3's B-day and 3 after Jana's. :lol::o

SPORTZTER1 WRONGO!!! Well it looks like you are wrong again!!!! I don't even know what you are talking about bringing up that "old stuff again". Under a new name? Please give me a little credit. That little bit of negativity just happens to be the truth. Loretto should win a lot with the talent that is on that team. That team is loaded with several skill postions. And that talent does cover up a lot. Don't take it wrong in a few years the coaching could be the best around and I do think that it has improved, but it is still a long way from GREAT!! Last time I checked when you blow a team away the first half and come out the second half and the other team has your number and you make no adjustments it is your coaching. So, please take off those rose colored glasses. Just to let you know you don't know who I am. Also, Score3 it looks like a lot of people have opinions that are problems because it is the norm rather than the exception.

Also, Score3 it looks like a lot of people have opinions that are problems because it is the norm rather than the exception.

I see nobody backing up your opinion. You have no idea how much hard work goes into coaching even the best teams! I also think the style of coaching C. Green does is better than someone yelling down your throat the whole game. These young ladies- (even with the talent just like every team)- would lose without a doubt without C. Green. I lover her style of basketball, and obviously alot of people do also to get on here and back her up. Please dont go pointing fingers when pointing is not necessary. Name me some examples of what she does and I can guarantee you I can give you a logical explanation on everything she does. Peace.

Yo! Score3 chill out!!!! I am glad to know that you know that I have no idea about how much work goes into coaching the best of teams. You sure know a lot about me, I bet you knew that I was going to say that too. Also, who does like the style of coaches yelling down your throat? can't argue with that. As far as who has my back? Don't know Don't care!!!!!!!!!! Just my opion. I must admit a lot of people (both of you) have gotton on here and backed up your opion pretty good, makes me feel a little bad about not agreeing with the GREAT coaching thing. Peace back atcha my brother!

Hey there TNTang!! I'm not getting on here in order to yell and scream bout coaches or players, or even your negative comments!! I would just simply like for you to justify your comments about the coaching being weak? I really would!! Neither of the two games we lost were even coaching duals!! The FRA game was just typical, private school, up north basketball!! Not making excuses, we didnt play well!! The Giles Co. game was simply not hitting any shots in the 4th quarter!! No excuse their either!! Also, the turnovers played a major role in the loss versus Giles Co. Plus the free throw line, you know i could go on forever, but whats the use! We just lost!! Im sure if you had been the coach, we probably would have came out with the big "W" though, b/c it seems as if you have all the answers to the Lady Mustangs Problems!! Just as Sportzter1 and Score 3 both said, i think the problem is your opinions not the coaching!! I mean if you have a daughter playin, and she isnt gettin the playin time that you think she deserves, or whatever the problem may be, then take it up with the coaches to their faces!! Dont slam on here, i mean, be a man or a woman, bout it, whichever you are!! I think, i know,but well..... we wont go there again!! I mean if its who the coaches are playing excuse me but who do u think should be on the floor, jana, laura, paige, racheal s., meredith g., and leah s. , and channing f. , i mean that pretty well covers it for this year!! Those young ladies have proved to be the key players thus far! Dont get me wrong, we have some great younger, sophomore, and freshman talent, especially in janas little sis, but they arent ready for the h.s style of ball yet, give them time, they'll be great!!! In closing, i'd just like to say, keep on being negative, and then coming to the games in cheering like you never gripe bout the coaching, or the player selection!!! That is exactly whut i would do, considerin i love HIPOCRITES SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Go Lady Mustangs!!!! ALL 13 OF U!!! That is all that makes it possible!!!

#10, and #41, (BAD NEWS for ALL OPPONENTS, thats all i got to say 2u!!)

KEEP IT UP LADY STANGS, BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!!!