Hampton defeats Sullivan Central

deputydog

Kudos to Coach Hazelwood and the Bulldogs for their victory over the Sullivan Central Cougars. This win could do a lot of good down the stretch for the Bulldogs. They have some confidence in themselves and are playing hard. Once again, Congratulations!!!

Edited by deputydog

Nice to hear the progress going on in Bulldog land. Congratulations to Coach Hazelwood and his players. I hope that this is just the start of the program turning things around. Coach Hazelwood is a hard worker and he has taken some major heat on hear lately, much of it isn't deserved. I know what kind of coach he is because I played for him myself years ago and he deserves a better chance than some people are giving him right now. He has only been the head man for a couple of seasons. It takes time to turn a program back around and a win like tonight's is a building block. Rome wasn't built in a day. People expect instant success but in basketball it doesn't alway come that way, it takes alot of time and hard work by the coach and the players. Support from the community helps too. Glad to see Deputydog on here also! Again congatulations, keep it up Dawgs!