Goodpasture - Ezell

JohnT

Anybody know anything about this Goddpasture vs. Ezell matchup. I know Ezell just came off an upset win at Harpeth and that Goodpasture is pretty much an all aorund team and is supposedly a shoe in for a state tournament appearance. Do you think Ezell has a shot at this one? Can they contain Ryan Daniels? Are the Ezell guards good enough to score from the outside on Goodpasture's weak guards?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Thanks for the compliments to our team from the previous posters. We do have a lot going for us this year, and the guys work hard To the original post writer, I hope I didn't sound mean with my immediate response, but it hit me that you indicated we had weak guards. I think our starting guards are strong. Sorry if my quick comeback offended you...

No im not kidding, Trent Craig is a solid guard, other than that they are very weak at the guard position. And if you think the other 2 guards arent a weak spot for goodpasture then you dont know what ur talking about. And as for Ryan Daniels tearing up Joe Lackey, ezell's 6'8" post ( I think thats how he tall he is, im not sure ive only seen ezell play 2 or 3 times but i think thats baout right) Although Daniels does have more experience I heard that Lackey put up around 25 against Harpeth's Murray State signee Shane Dansby.

Goodpasture should win this game with relative ease, though anything can happen. Goodpasture should be a huge favorite, and are playing as a team picked #1 by the City Paper. From what the City Paper said, it should be a tough race between these top four teams that they picked - GP, DCA, FRA and Ezell - a real dogfight! None of these teams should be worried at all about those other two teams, CPA and Montessori, and should really overlook them when they play them. :D