gibson co. / westview final

fuquaismyhero

well.....gibson co. won tonight 43-40....there's really not much to say i guess....i kind of felt that the game was a bit anticlimactic.....i expected more aggressive play on both sides and a higher score....i will say though that based on what i've seen so far this year, Coach M appeared to be holding back a bit....and based on the way i've seen GC play in the past, Russell probably held back some too....i think both coaches are keeping the weapons hidden until after the regular season....but all in all, tonight was a pretty good game....i guess i'll have to wait a few weeks for the barnburners :justwrestle:

GC was not holding back. When you hold back you lose. Sometimes defense makes for low scores. I just checked the schedule and Peabody and Martim Westview will play late in the season . Should be a great game. I listend to the GC MW game on the radio and it sound pretty intense. I gurantee you it will get even more intense when they play again. GC is good but they are a little lucky to be undefeated. Although you have to have a little luck to succeed. Good luck to both teams.

the game was pretty good, i think both teams played hard but i have seen bette games from both teams, i believe that the next time these two teams meet it will be a better game, bellamy and #21 really showed me alot of whats to come in a couple of years, they will a very good team when bellamy is a senior.

We got to see a pretty good game. STORM was right...sometimes good defense causes low scores. I don't think either team played their normal game...I have defininatley seen GC play much better and I'm sure Westview has too (since this was the first time I've seen Westview). Both teams play pretty good defense if you follow them much at all. The next one should be GREAT!