BGA v.s BA

mtdew

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA played the best game of their season. BA could not get the ball to Wright b/c BGA had three guys on him and BA could not hit from the outside. It also did not help BA that they were down two starters. As good as Coach Pitts is he might want to stop subbing every player on his roster, those guys are getting BA killed. I would also like to point out how classless the BGA parents, not students were. The moms and dads chanted "Y'all Recruited". You parents must be very proud!

i do believe that no parents ever chanted ya'll recruited. Just a figment of your imagination. i don't think that any parent anywhere would ever say that. don't start making up stuff that makes BGA sound bad becuase i believe that no one on here from BGA is bashing BA for anything. don't you think that there were alot of people there was because BGA wanted to see their team play a good respectable team. Not to demoralize them. So don't create things that aren't true.

i do believe that no parents ever chanted ya'll recruited. Just a figment of your imagination. i don't think that any parent anywhere would ever say that. don't start making up stuff that makes BGA sound bad becuase i believe that no one on here from BGA is bashing BA for anything. don't you think that there were alot of people there was because BGA wanted to see their team play a good respectable team. Not to demoralize them. So don't create things that aren't true.

FrankL, they did indeed say that very thing. I was sitting in the stands and heard it. The students were extremely classy, never extending beyond the common chants and boos. The parents were nothing but supportive until near the end of the game, when they very clearly chanted "Y'all recruited." I'm not lying. Those parents were ones who weren't speaking the truth.

Very interesting. I find it very hard to believe though I also know Wes as a man of his words. Having been around these BGA folks for a year though, I know them to be very good folk. Take it with a grain of a salt, BA fans. Gary Smith is known for having teams and fans with great sportsmanship. I would contend it was a very isolated event and if Smith heard it, that he'd be very irate.

Very interesting. I find it very hard to believe though I also know Wes as a man of his words. Having been around these BGA folks for a year though, I know them to be very good folk. Take it with a grain of a salt, BA fans. Gary Smith is known for having teams and fans with great sportsmanship. I would contend it was a very isolated event and if Smith heard it, that he'd be very irate.

It most definitely happened, but I'll chalk it up to snobbiness and ignorance, not genuine malice or actual facts. The BGA folks are generally a great bunch, and Coach Smith's abundant class is a representation of the character prevalent at that school. It's just sad that a group of parents acted against their kids' school's standards.