Parkview - Bradley Central Jan. 24th

RMC

Let me start with I don't think it would be fair as a Collins Hill guy to come out and say, "Here's how you whip Parkview." Neither would it be fair for me to go out on the Georgia boards and say, "Here's how you beat Bradley." Boy..second thought I bet a bunch people would pay for that kind of information. So with that said I can't wait for this show down between the two heavy weights from Georgia and Tennessee.

I think will be a hard fought match and could go either way. The wrestlers from Parkview are a very classy bunch just as the kids from Bradley Central are. The fans from both are top notch and it should make for great environment.

For those of you that don't know much about Parkview; they are loaded this year. The just won the Gwinnett Inv. Tourn. and had all 14 wrestlers place and 11, yes..he said 11, in finals. They came out with 6 champions. Collins Hill had 5. The tournament had a field of 24 teams.

The match of the day could be at 160 where Coach Stromie's son will meet Quinn Gibson. Stromie is an outstanding young man in addition be being a great wrestler.

Edited by RMC

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where and when.

Judging from the size of the school buildings and the 100+ portable classrooms, behind, I'd guess Parkview has 10,000 kids! They are referred to as the East Germany of Georgia high school athletics. They collect state championships like most of us collect bad habits. Good luck to Bradley!

anais316.....Parkview is like us and many other teams, they wrestle a bunch of guys. I don't know which heavy weight wrestled against Baylor. The "stud" at the upper end of the lineup for Parkview is Hudson; at 215 he was 51 an 0 last year. He has dropped 1 match this year and I don't know to who.