loudon and alcoa freshman team

ozzie82

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY KRF23    WHY DONT U TELL  YOUR ALLS COACH 2 CALL LHS AND WE WILL SCHEDULE A GAME    AND WELL JUST SEE  HOW AWESOME THAT  YOU SAY A 7A  TEAM  AND PLUS WE WON STATE LAST YEAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND WE PLAYED TEAMS FROM MEMPHIS. SO TELL  WHO  EVER  WANTS TO PLAY  JUST  TO CALL LHS AND ASK  TO  COACH BROWN

I don't think you could handle it with the teams from the middle and west,L TOWNS BALLA. White County has already beaten you twice this year and they won the James C. Haile State Tourny last year. Blackman would crush you if you played them. They came in 2nd in the 5-A TNT State last year. Not to mention the other Boro teams. And then there's Memphis and Nashville. Please, talk to me after you have played some of these teams.

I hate to burst everyones bubble, but since your talking East Tn. Freshman basketball.......

Dobyns Bennett Freshman are 11-0 and rolling! Would be 12-0, but one team "chickined out". The best team in East Tn. would be the Indians.

Closest game has been by 30 points (90-60) over a very good Science Hill team (the second best team in East Tn.) Other scores of interest, 114-29 over Sullivan North, 92-36 over South, 63-17 over Tennessee High, other scores were by simular margins. All games could of been much worse, but the coach showed mercy. The third best team in East Tn. would be Bradley Central.

You guys can now argue about who the forth best team is.

White county went 1-1 with Powell in the Thanksgiving Tournament. They won the first game 58-45 but lost the second 69-55. Once again both games were without leading scorer, Kurt Clark. Their back up post was not at the tournament either so the Warriors played the whole tournament with only one post player. When he got in foul trouble, they had to go really small.

Loudon, Maryville and Alcoa have to be put up there for the best east TN freshman teams. Alcoa split wit maryville and loudon vice versa. Loudon is very talented but if u stop them inside u will win not too much size on that squad. Alcoa can''t shoot outside they have no outside shot. And maryville needs to have more then one scorer to be competitive. I think alcoa has the upper hand by a slight margain over maryville becuz they have better startin 5. Loudon is a very good team and is not far behind. I feel these teams will have some good battls over the next couple of years.