Best Seniors in Tennessee

Coach2001

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this goes to bigeaglefan........you dont know anything about me okay! so dont sit there and say that I have never played a lick of defense, ask my coaches, insell, finley whoever. So before you start saying stuff, why dont get it right. I am so tired of people like you, your just mad cause im doing good, and Im great basketball player, im sorry you was never one <_< lol. Anyways, I just had to get that off of my chest. Thank you, and if you have something to say you can email me at ukplaya23@aol.com.

True, Sade, youre a great offensive player but if you want a lot of playing time in college and if you dont want a rude awakening when you get there, you might want to work on your attitude a little....i saw you get technicals two games in a row and then have to sit out most of the rest of the game...that cant help you or your stats at all...just a thought... <_<

1. Alex Fuller - Shelbyville

2. Sade Buley - South Doyle

3. Laura Hall - Oliver Springs

4. Ashleigh Newman - Shelbyville

5. Kristen Spann - Lawrence County

6. Katrina Beechboard - Livingston Academy

7. Cara Reed - Cookeville

8. Fallon Lee - McMinn Central

9. Marissa Hensley - Jackson County

10 Tiffany Buckalew - Bradley Central

Kitty,

A teenager should never admit an identity on the net....Intensity, how hard you play,discipline, how smart you play, are different attributes from ability, the skill and athletism with which you play....Ability you get A+, Like all young people you have to learn the other 2 to acheive true success.....

Sade, you need to play defense, you also need to pick up your teammates instead of cutting them down so much. They are human, too. Just because you have more god-given ability, doesn't make them less of a person. I don't know you off the court, and this is just my opinion, but I saw you scream at one of your teammates at the top of your lungs, "Get out of my way". Two of the best players to ever grace a basketball court were Isiah Thomas, and John Stockton, and the reason I say that is because they made their teammates better. I know your good, your great, I also know you play AAU ball with Melissa and Tina, I don't know how you play with them. But maybe you could watch Lebron or Mello play they don't play on the best team or with the most talent, but they make everyone around them better.

PEACE.

Say what you want but I bet anyone of you "bashers" would take Sade on your team! I saw her play this past summer with the Nike Team out of Shelbyville. I never saw her lose her temper and Coach Insell had her playing defense. I'm not sure about her high school team but it seemed that the better players playing around her (Fuller, Newman, Hensley, Spann, etc...) made her want to play better defensively and offensively. Maybe she is tired of having to "carry" her high school team. Sometimes it may get tiresome to be the one to have to do it all every game. She didn't have that problem this past summer and she seemed to be happy with that. Keep your head up Sade! You won't have to do it all by yourself when you get to Kentucky either. I'm looking forward to watching you play in college....you are the "real deal"!