UC 37, Hamp 26

ucsparky20

see little cyclone chickies

hampton scores 26 on unicoi

cyclones be lucky to get that many .. if cyclones ever decide they are ready to play us

I believe YOUR coach wouldn't play Sat. and wanted to reschedule for Feb.

He is a very talented coach, he realizes that the more games & practices you guys play before the Cyclones might help.

By no means am I a Blue Devil supporter, but when they get healthy they will be the best team in the conference. The Hampton Unicoi game was a very very good defensive game, almost a chess match. I'm no b-baller and I know Baughman is a very good player, but Ive seen EHS with and without her. They are a better TEAM without her.

RealDeal,

I agree that Unicoi could be one of the best teams in the conference by year end. Coach Fisher is the top girl's coach in the conference and one of the best in E TN and he will have them ready by tournament time. However, your comment about Baughman of Eliz. shows that you are not the "real deal" by any means. How can you say Eliz. would be a better TEAM without 18 pts a game, 9 rebounds a game, and 3+ blocks a game and also not counting her numerous assists and steals a game. I have not seen the updated stats in a couple weeks, but maybe Coach17 or Coaches Corner could help me out a little on her updated stats?? I know basketball is a team game, but Baughman is definitely the "Real Deal" and definitely the main key to the success of Eliz. so far this season.

Edited by littleabe

Baughman is a great player, and is the Cyclones most consistent offensive weapon. She can shoot against zones, and is great posting up against man to man defense. She is also a tiger on the offensive boards and runs the fast break well. With all that ability , any coach would make her the focal point of his offense. However, the Cyclones have other offensive weapons that are being developed. Freshmen Pietrowski is becoming a good low post option. Redd is tremendous in the open floor and on the break. Forbes is a good mid-range jump shooter, Dykes a slasher off the wing, and Kauffeld,Bishop,Crapps and Treadway can bust the 3 pointers. Hopson, Bush, and Norris have also had some good minutes. This TEAM has lots of situational weapons, making them extremely hard to guard.