Memphis Harding Academy

thegrubb89

This is the first I've heard about the suspension. It doesn't suprise me though. I have heard grumblings from Memphis the last couple of years. He knows the game really well and has done some good things but he has really bad people skills. I have heard of a couple things recently but since I was not there I will not talk about it. I do know he has lost 3-4 asst. coaches due to his people skills. I heard that he lost some players recently also (Greg Hardy and Tacuma Alexander). The word is they left school and now attend Rossville in Collierville.

This is the first I've heard about the suspension. It doesn't suprise me though. I have heard grumblings from Memphis the last couple of years. He knows the game really well and has done some good things but he has really bad people skills. I have heard of a couple things recently but since I was not there I will not talk about it. I do know he has lost 3-4 asst. coaches due to his people skills. I heard that he lost some players recently also (Greg Hardy and Tacuma Alexander). The word is they left school and now attend Rossville in Collierville.

Askew's done a good job recruiting that Rossville team.

pete was ejected from a game in centraila,il. you have to sit the next two games after that happens, he didn't b/c he was out of state and the tssaa suspended him for 3 games. at least that is what i heard. as far as rossville and askew go, its not that hard to recruit when the tssaa rules don't apply to you.

pete was ejected from a game in centraila,il. you have to sit the next two games after that happens, he didn't b/c he was out of state and the tssaa suspended him for 3 games.

Coach Froedden was suspended for 2 games per TSSAA rules for being ejected at Humbolt on Dec 20. He was not ejected in Centralia. He was suspended for a 3rd game because he coached in Centralia when he was supposed to be suspended.

He knows the game really well and has done some good things but he has really bad people skills.  I have heard of a couple things recently but since I was not there I will not talk about it.  I do know he has lost 3-4 asst. coaches due to his people skills.  I heard that he lost some players recently also (Greg Hardy and Tacuma Alexander).  The word is they left school and now attend Rossville in Collierville.

I think 3-4 asst. coaches being lost is a little high, more like 1. But if you count Jr. High coaches, then it is probably 3-4. I know one coach left because he thought Harding should give the black players bonus points when they are about to become ineligable. But harding doesn't believe in reverse descrimination or descrimination and we think that people should earn their grades.

Greg Hardy left for Rossville on Jan. 7 and Tacuma Alexander left on Jan 5. Hardy scored 11 points the other day for Rossville. Tacuma Alexander was suspended for a couple days last week at Rossville for an unknown reason. Aaron Corbitt, who participated in fall workouts before he left for Rossville at fall break, got kicked out of Rossville shortly before the Christmas break. Mentally losing these people didn't hurt us because of all the problems they we causing. Physically, losing your second leading scorer and leading rebounder who is 6'5 hurts.

Edited by bigAsports

pete was ejected from a game in centraila,il. you have to sit the next two games after that happens, he didn't b/c he was out of state and the tssaa suspended him for 3 games. at least that is what i heard. as far as rossville and askew go, its not that hard to recruit when the tssaa rules don't apply to you.

Uh, no he wasn't, he didn't even get one tech in Centralia, much less get tossed.