LEGMAN

tophat

As I'm sure many people know the Legman is hanging his coaching hat up. He was Bradley's first state champion, helped Turner Jackson build Bradley's program and then took it to another level. His positive influence on the kids is just one of the many outstanding qualities he has shown. Now his kids are growing up and he wants to be there for them (just as every father should), I would like to wish him and his family the very best. Anyone who has been around him for five minutes knows what this sport means to him, I'm hopeful that one day maybe my son can grow up to be such a man. So may God bless you in every thing you do Legman. Never to be forgotten.

As  I'm sure many people know the Legman is hanging his coaching hat up. He was Bradley's first state champion, helped Turner Jackson build Bradley's program and then took it to another level.  His positive influence on the kids is just one of the many outstanding qualities he has shown. Now his kids are growing up and he wants to be there for them (just as every father should), I would like to wish him and his family the very best.  Anyone who has been around him for five minutes knows what this sport means to him, I'm hopeful that one day maybe my son can grow up to be such a man. So may God bless you in every thing you do Legman.    Never to be forgotten.

Yes, I've known Steve for over 20 years now and even as his senior by five years I've always admired his enthusiasm and drive. He's also very encouraging to others and not looking for any controversy. Very good example. Now he is sacrificing which means giving up something good for something better which he will value for life and I believe forever.

Thanks for all you have done for our great sport my "old" friend!! Please remember I'm kidding about "old" if we get out on the mat again.

soms

Edited by Sommers