3rd Issue of TNRANKINGS

tnranker

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right voleagle, there is nothing wrong with the rankings GNranker has put out. However, Sherril and Hamm are open. They can be judged fairly and cannot be put forth with an agenda in mind. There is a reason for the secrecy and some know who is behind it. Just wanted to make sure all were clear. aND, VOLEAGLE IT IS WRONG TO POINT OUT SPECIFICALLY KIDS WHO YOU THINK ARE NOT DESERVING OF RANKINGS IN YOUR OPINION BY NAME AS HH DID.You know better than that. No matter who anyone thinks should be in or out dont publically ask who has so and so beat etc. kids read this and do not need to see someone saying they arnt good. Im outta here. Tnranker is at least outed now.

• 10 months later...
I believe you are overdue for your visit to the psychiatrist. If this is who I think it is...then you are well aware that I am familiar with SB but I can assure you BB and SB have nothing to do with tn ranker or the idiot Henry Hansen.

This is cowardly. What on God's earth would lead you to such a conclusion?

I wish I had time to help with the rankings again but some of us have a real job. If you want to make an accusation, be a man and do it in person.

825129750[/snapback]

Does anyone know a good psychotherapist? This negative energy can be damaging to one's mental health and perhaps the ego as well. Sounds like a pattern. Am I wrong? :P

Things as far as rankings have improved dramatically!! Keep it up, Hamm!!

soms

Edited by Sommers

1 BROTHER MARTIN 190  2  BAYLOR  188.5 3  FATHER RYAN 164 4  McCALLIE

140 5  SODDY DAISY 116

These are the results from the McCqllie Torunament, How can you rnk them tied with my Beloved Irish?[/COLOR]  .

825130618[/snapback]

Guess I need to change my password I did not make this post!!!

Your right voleagle, there is nothing wrong with the rankings GNranker has put out. However, Sherril and Hamm are open. They can be judged fairly and cannot be put forth with an agenda in mind. There is a reason for the secrecy and some know who is behind it. Just wanted to make sure all were clear. aND, VOLEAGLE IT IS WRONG TO POINT OUT SPECIFICALLY KIDS WHO YOU THINK ARE NOT DESERVING OF RANKINGS IN YOUR OPINION BY NAME AS HH DID.You know better than that. No matter who anyone thinks should be in or out dont publically ask who has so and so beat etc. kids read this and do not need to see someone saying they arnt good. Im outta here. Tnranker is at least outed now.

825131010[/snapback]

I still wonder if this isn't the Chick or someone in the household? This could be another can of worms. Oh well, let's wrestle!!