Predicted Region 2 Champs

voleagle

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there too, and I saw Henderson put Campbell in a headlock. Headlocks=luck. Okl State two time national champion 133 pounder got thrown in a headlock and pinned in first wrestle offs of the season by a freshman, does that mean that kid is better? Sorry, but I will put my money on Campbell.

Your opinion is valid, but a good wrestler won't let himself get there, and if he does they know how to get out, unless they are outmatched ( by saying this i DO NOT mean that campbell isn't good, and he certainly wasn't outmatched.). I have no doubt that they match up pretty evenly, but you must admit henderson is good, and so is campbell. I still say that if henderson fights and wants it more he will win again, and last night he wanted it alot more and was not intimmidated. I say henderson.

Edited by alcoa119_05

At the seeding meeting, the coaches will predict who will finish where at the Region Tournament. Predictions and Seeds don't mean crap!

The Region Tournament starts the new season. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

A wrestler should not put too much thought into where they are seeded. A number 1 seed does not mean a number 1 finish.

Thats right, seeds just help you get the kids who are good apart in the tournament until the right time. I have seen many kids who were not even seeded win regions. In this case, the seed helps you get to the finals with an easier route. You cannot predict the outcome of ANY weight class at regions. Anything can happen. I really think that it will be a heck of a match if Henderson and Campbell meet up in the finals. I hope that that happens, but they both have to wrestle well in the first three rounds to get there.