Milan at Camden

ProudFan

Bain did have some TOs but he isnt really use to handling the ball. If they could find another guard besides Harris, Bain would not have to handle it. #12 did come up with some big shots against Waverly, but he still is very uncertain when he has the ball. He had like 4 huge TOs against Milan last time that could have been the difference. i believe they are going to be fine. This could be the year they beat Milan. We need an effort like we had against Waverly. GO LIONS!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes my point yet again, that Camden needs something. Bain should not have to bring the ball up. Forwards should not have to bring the ball up EVER. Camden needs another ball handler especially with Milan's defense Bain needs to be down low cause if he is on then no one can stop him. Chandler is starting now, am I right? As much as he hustles he will not get the wide open looks like he did against Riverside, and he proved against Lexington that he is not adept in bringing the ball up court with pressure. What is # 12's name anyway? I have heard that against Lexington he had zero turnovers and embarrassed the man guarding him. Maybe he is unsure, but the sureness comes only from experience and playing time, something that does not seem to be getting in the games I have seen (which are few).

Camden played very well against Milan and Lexington even with pieces missing Milan beat Camden by only four, they beat South Side worse. I think that if Camden finds that peace they will be really hard to beat. And could easily put away anyone in the district including Lexington.

B-ball,

#12 is Ben Hampton. I agree with you that Bain shouldn't HAVE to bring the ball down. He may just WANT to...

Chandler started for the first time against Lexington at CHS. Boyd was starting at the 2 guard & Chandler was the first one off the bench.

Kind of concerned about the missed 10 footers...seems like we get a good look, but a LOT of shots don't fall. When we don't work for the rebound, it really just kind of turns into a big glorified turnover...

I look forward to the "break-out" game that this team CAN have!

GO LIONS!

www.camdenlions.com